Internal Asterisk PBX surpasses in flexibility and functionality any mini-PBX (Samsung, Panasonic, LG). It is difficult to imagine how many technical opportunities and customers are lost to companies using conventional classical PBXs. In addition, Asterisk mini PBXs are able to integrate and interact with a large number of third-party software.
Since asterisk works through IP telephony protocols, it makes sense to install it in new offices. All telephony, in this case, will work through a computer network and is not tied to a particular workplace or position.
Main Features of the Internal PBX at the Enterprise
- Multichannel city numbers
- Free link between branches
- Voice menu, queue, parking and call hold
- Recording of telephone conversations
- Full details of missed and received calls
- Conferences, voice mail and answering machine
- External subscribers via the Internet
- The ability to receive calls from the site and Skype
- Integration with multiple CRM, ERP systems
- Intuitively understand the interface of the system
- Asterisk internal exchange can work with analog lines (FXO, FXS), digital streams (ISDN BRI and PRI – T1 / E1 flows) and mobile operators (GSM, UMTS)
Asterisk is distributed free of charge, so there is no need to purchase any licenses, the number of lines and subscribers is limited only by server performance.
The process of implementing a telephone system can be divided into several stages:
- Study the needs of your business
- Evaluation of the current telephone options
- The formation of the optimal proposal for setting up a PBX
- Equipment selection: IP phones, Asterisk server, and VoIP gateways
- Coordination of connection details with your telephony and Internet provider
- Drafting of the project specification
- Supply of equipment
- Setting up a PBX based on customer requirements
- Commissioning, debugging, testing.